Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"It's the return of the oh wait..."

Hello all!
**alternate intro could also read: Hi Mom and the three other people who read this!

It's been over a year since I last sat down and wrote on this blog, so many wonderful things have come and gone in that time. I am older, maybe a tiny bit wiser and currently recovering from jet lag so why not start working on the blog again?

Truly the reason I opened this baby back up today is in response to how unsatisfied I am with our current social networks. You know the drill, it's the wee hours of the morning and you can't sleep so you grab your phone...you scroll through looking for interesting material .....but you never find any! Has Facebook always been this BORING?  I have been noticing lately that I have been having a major aversive response to Facebook, It makes me grouchy and irritated with humanity  ....why am I purposefully putting this into my life? And, okay..I am a current gal, I have Instagram and twitter....so I opened those up to look for some great distraction, something inspiring, something about people I care about, or books, or world change...??? Nothing. Both Instagram and twitter are better but still seem to really lack ...something. Come on genius code people, get with it...We want something new! Give us unbiased news! Give us something inspirational! Give it to us in a beautiful format! Am I alone in this? I would love to hear your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment