Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Did I really just sign up for personal training?

Lord help me, I have signed up for an intensive 6 MONTH personal training regimen....starting tonight. I have always (like most women) been concerned with my weight, that is not to say that I think I am obese but I totally have some problem areas that have bothered me FOREVER. So, what they hay-I'll give it the old college try (and A LOT of money) to see what we can accomplish.

Let me be clear, this isn't a New Years Resolution, but more of a "I married a bean pole who CAN and DOES eat anything he wants and if I don't get on this now I will end up so fat they will have to use a crane to remove me from the house" kind of situation. If I don't die tonight I will be sure to post an update!

Enjoy this all too honest video, which will no doubt be my mindset for the next month or SIX.

2 comments:

  1. Girl - you can do this. And I am sure the person you work with will make sure that you don't totally jack up your knee in the process ;)

    ReplyDelete