Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reading club

Pinned Image

I happen to adore a great YA book, yes that’s right- I said it…to hell with Kafka give me J.K. Rowling. Don’t get me wrong, I also tend to adore anything magical, mystical and other worldly! I basically married all of the Outlander books & the A Discovery of Witches series- which happen to be fabulous and written AND for grownups. like most readers, I tend to be very hot and cold with literature, either loving it; eat, sleep, and drinking it….or It takes me one million years to read fifty pages.
 As a connoisseur of all things fabulous I would love to hear what you are reading, is it to die for?






1 comment:

  1. See blog post about reading fail... I'm on a cold streak. Ugh.

    Maybe YA is the needed solution?

    http://alrightsowhatnow.blogspot.com/2013/01/reading-fail.html

    ReplyDelete