Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Education costs money, but then so does ignorance.

For whatever reason, every spring since I have been a college graduate I decide that I really need to go to grad school....This year's bug has come a bit early. I am at a crossroad with my career, and not that I think that I truly need my masters to do the work that I am inspired to do,  more so I truly hate knowing that other people have a Master's and I don't. That sounds an awful lot like I want to get a Master's for my prides sake...which isn't true but is still a little bit true.

Long Term Goals vs. Short Term Bliss 

My ultimate goal in the next 5 years is to own and operate my very own behavioral consulting business. Having a Masters would open a lot of doors in that area, but there is so much work involved.....being a wife, having a career AND being a student sounds more than a little exhausting. Of course there is always the option of becoming a professional blogger, that would be the ticket there!

Anyway it's Wednesday and feels like Tuesday so that's awesome...However, I go back to personal training today after a week's absence ...which is distinctively NOT awesome.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda happy TuesWednesday !




No comments:

Post a Comment